Talofa & Welcome to the Savaiian Hotel. Experience the hospitality of Samoa in our small family run property, located in the tranquil village of Lalomalava!.
We are a small hotel on the outskirts of the main town of Salelologa, in a village named Lalomalava, Savaii Samoa. We provide comfortable accommodation, tours and food! We are a short drive away (15minutes) from the main ferry terminal (Salelologa wharf) and town amenities but just distant enough for your to appreciate our village setting. We have been operating for going on to 20yrs now and what we value most, is the memory you take away of being in Savaii!
- ✔ swimming pool with beautiful views of neighboring islands-includes a kiddies pool!
- ✔ Waterfront Bar and Restaurant
- ✔ Childrens and Vegetarian menu available
- ✔ Wireless internet access
- ✔ Spacious secure compound
- ✔ Medical services
- ✔ Library
- ✔ Tours
- ✔ Souvenir gift shop
Specials & Announcements!
- VISITING DOCTOR OR MEDICAL STUDENT?? Our hotel has had strong affiliations with the MTII hospital over the years and are conveniently only a 5minute drive away. We offer all visiting Doctors and medical students a discount to stay with us. Just enter promotional code "medstudent" in our promotional code box on the booking page to get discounted room rates :)
“No doubt, this was home away from home. Stunning view for a 7 day wake up call and always a pleasure being greeted with a smile from staff. Pool was fantastic despite its current restructuring.
Food was beyond amazing! topped by its cool ocean breeze for its surroundings..you can never get tired of the Savaiian scenery. Sad to leave but definitely will be back in no time!
Thank you all to staff for the great hospitality and savaiian experience!”
(June 16, 2013)
“A great place to stay. Sitting outside enjoying the stunning view and a beautiful meal was awesome and very relaxing. The staff are so friendly and helpful.
Poi and Nola you made us feel so welcome and I really enjoyed my stay at your hotel. Thank you so much.”
(Feb 23, 2013)